Health Plans Must Lead the EHR Effort or Risk DisintermediationIDC
June 26, 2007
7 Pages - SKU: IDC1573189
More EMR (Electronic Medical Record) reports by IDC
Technology Selection: A Technology Framework for End-to-End Remote Health Monitoring by IDC
This IDC Health Insights report presents the ecosystem for smart end-to-end remote health monitoring (RHM). The framework describes the requisite components of an end-to-end RHM ...
Business Strategy: Necessity Breeds Opportunity: mHealth in South Africa and Lessons for MEA by IDC
In the context of South African healthcare system, which struggles with the enormous healthcare needs of a large population and has few healthcare providers, innovative ...
Vendor Assessment: U.S. Healthcare Payers' Guide to IT Consultants and Systems Integrators by IDC
This IDC Health Insights report provides assessments of the largest IT consulting and systems integration services vendors to the U.S. healthcare payer market. Payers can ...
Singapore's Connected Healthcare Journey: An Update by IDCSee all reports like this >>
Singapore's vision of "One Singaporean, One Health Record" is moving forward in its technological journey. Over the past few months, IDC Health Insights had several ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Reports
- Healthcare IT Market By Application [Provider IT (EMR, PACS, CPOE, RIS, CDSS, RCM, Claims Management, Payroll), Payer IT (CRM, Fraud Detection)], Delivery Mode (On-Premises, Web-Based Services & Cloud Computing) & Component – Global Forecasts to 2017
- US Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2017
- Technology Selection: A Technology Framework for End-to-End Remote Health Monitoring
- Business Strategy: Necessity Breeds Opportunity: mHealth in South Africa and Lessons for MEA
- Vendor Assessment: U.S. Healthcare Payers' Guide to IT Consultants and Systems Integrators