"Gamification" in a Human Capital Management Context: The Path to Better Incentive Structures?IDC
February 1, 2012
6 Pages - SKU: IDC6823256
More General Human Resources reports by IDC
Key Considerations in Planning for Successful Talent Management Technology Projects by IDC
This IDC study introduces an alternative way of considering talent management. IDC suggests that instead of planning around the individual modules, such as recruiting and ...
China Human Resource Outsourcing Services 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis by IDC
This IDC study provides an overview of the status of China's human resource outsourcing (HRO) services market and a forecast for the next five years. ...
Talent Management Applications in Europe: Plans and Practices in 2013 by IDC
Software applications to automate and streamline how organizations recruit, train, evaluate, and replace talented employees — in short talent management applications — is an emerging ...
Segmenting Human Capital Management Applications Revenue by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Insight offers IDC's estimate of how HCM applications revenue is segmented. 2011 showed robust buyer interest in first-time purchases of new HCM solutions ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
General Human Resources Reports
- HR Consulting in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Key Considerations in Planning for Successful Talent Management Technology Projects
- China Human Resource Outsourcing Services 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Promotional Speaker Programs Successfully Managing Speaker Bureaus and Recruiting Thought Leaders
- Talent Management Applications in Europe: Plans and Practices in 2013