Consumerization of IT in SMBs Worldwide: Developing Countries Outpacing Developed Ones in Leveraging Employee-Owned TechnologyIDC
August 22, 2011
15 Pages - SKU: IDC6506709
More General IT Services reports by IDC
IDC Maturity Model: Enterprise Mobility — A Guide for Success by IDC
This IDC study presents IDC's Mobility Maturity Model, which provides a framework of stages (ad hoc, opportunistic, repeatable, managed, and optimized), critical measures (intent, technology, ...
EMEA Enterprise Communications Survey 2013: Demographics and Methodology by IDC
IDC's annual EMEA Enterprise Communications Survey (previously EMEA WAN Manager Survey) provides valuable insights into the attitudes of 1,822 qualified companies across EMEA. This study ...
Worldwide and U.S. Systems Integration Services 2013–2017 Forecast by IDC
This IDC study presents the worldwide and U.S. systems integration services forecast for 2013–2017. This document describes the market opportunities in the Americas, EMEA, Asia/Pacific, ...
Business Strategy: Supply Chain IT Application Adoption and Development - An IDC Survey by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Manufacturing Insights study analyzes survey results on supply chain IT applications in the Western European manufacturing industry. The survey is based on 205 ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Business Services & Administration
- Small & Medium Business (SMB)
- Computer Equipment
- Mobile Computing & Portables
- Tablet PC
- IT Services
- General IT Services
General IT Services Reports
- ICT services for SMEs in Western Europe: forecasts and analysis 2013–2018
- 2013 Mexico SMB ICT & Cloud Services Tracker Overview
- Japan Small and Medium Business 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Worldwide SMB Technology Attitudes in Seven Countries — Growing Interest in Internet and Advanced Technology as Competitive Differentiators
- 2013 India SMB ICT & Cloud Services Tracker Overview