Fourth Annual Supermarket Benchmark Survey Results Indicate There Is No Return to Business as UsualIDC
August 22, 2010
6 Pages - SKU: IDC2793969
More Technology reports by IDC
IDC Maturity Model: Enterprise Mobility — A Guide for Success by IDC
This IDC study presents IDC's Mobility Maturity Model, which provides a framework of stages (ad hoc, opportunistic, repeatable, managed, and optimized), critical measures (intent, technology, ...
Perspective: Global Retail Exchange — Inventory Optimization and Digital Divas by IDC
This IDC Retail Insights Perspective presents what we took away from the Global Retailing Conference 2013 hosted by the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing ...
Perspective: Demandware XChange 2013 — A Community Focused on the New Realities of Retail by IDC
This IDC Retail Insights Perspective presents our assessment of XChange 2013, the Demandware user conference held in early April. We take a brief look at ...
Perspective: Abstraction to Immersion — The Renaissance of the Store by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Retail Insights Perspective examines the trends bringing about the renaissance of the store. A decade after ecommerce abstracted shoppers' paths to purchase from ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- 2011 IT and the North American Supermarket
- Business Strategy: EMEA Food Store Strategies and IT Trends
- Best Practices: Grocery Survey Results Indicate There Is No Return to Business as Usual
- Retail Sustainability Maturity: Moving from "Do No Harm" to "Create Sustainable Value"
- The Self-Service Purchasing Market in the U.S.