In recent years, the industries of mining, high-speed rail, expressway, real estate and etc. have driven the development of China’s mining machinery industry. In 2011, the development of heavy mining machinery industry was kept in a steady state throughout the country, and the growth of total industrial output value and sales value was 26.19% and 27.01% separately.
In the context of steady growth in the whole mining machinery industry, China’s coal mill market is also kept rapid development situation. Since China domestic coal mills have dominated the market step by step from the year of 2000, the leading enterprises come forth such as Beijing Power Equipment Factory, Northern Heavy Industries Group Co., Ltd, Liaoning Metallurgical and Mining Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd, Shanghai Shibang Machinery Company，Shanghai Xiyi Industry & Trade Co., Ltd, Henan Liming Heavy Industry and Science, Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd, Jinan Heavy Machinery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd and Changchun Power Equipment Factory, which have firmly occupied the main coal mill market of China. The annual supply ability of the whole coal mill market is approximately 2000 sets according to incomplete statistics.
With upstream mining integration and rapid development of downstream application, it takes on faster development trend for China’s coal mill industry. According to calculations, the sales volume of China’s coal mill was about 1500 sets in 2011. Calculated by average unit price of about 1.2 million yuan, the sales revenue of the whole market will be above 1.8 billion yuan by conservative estimation.
At present, it’s the key opportunity of industrial technology updating for China’s coal mill and the technical development trend will be in the aspects of reliable operation, energy saving and upsizing of products, as well as process improving of wear resistant parts and meeting the environmental protection requirements. In addition, it will have high technical requirements in humanized demands of distant control, acoustic insulation and etc. for the technical development of coal mill.
Key highlights of the report:
- Operation situation of China’s mining machinery industry in 2011
- Operation situation overview of China’s coal mill industry in 2011
- Data monitoring & analysis of China’s mining and quarrying equipment manufacture industry from 2007 to 2011
- Market competition structure of China’s coal mill industry in 2011
- Analysis of financial data of manufacturers in China’s coal mill industry
- New operation situation of China’s coal and mining industry in 2011
- Statistics and analysis of China’s mining equipment output from 2008 to 2011
- Development trend forecast of China’s coal mill industry from 2013 to 2017
- Analysis of investment opportunity and risk of China’s coal mill industry from 2013 to 2017