juwi Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
juwi Holding AG (juwi) is a German renewable energy company. It designs, develops, finances and operates wind, solar and bioenergy renewable energy installations. The company’s business activities span all the phases of project, from planning and construction to financing and operations management. Through its network of subsidiaries, the company operates worldwide through more than 65 centers in Europe, North America, Latin America, and South Africa. juwi is headquartered in Worrstadt, Germany.
The company focuses on expansion in newer geographies. It established offices in India, South Africa, Bulgaria, Chile and the UK. The company constructed off-grid projects in Senegal for the supply of electricity. The company's re-powering projects in Schneebergerhof replaced older wind turbines with modern turbines. As a part of its operating strategy, the company established a Clean Energy & Mobility Center to display different kinds of electric mobility.
juwi Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2011: juwi Group Plans 50 MW Solar Power Generation Capacity In India
Sep 12, 2011: juwi Expands Company Headquarters In Germany
Apr 12, 2011: PV julist And juwi Announce Inauguration Of Rooftop Solar Power Plant In Philippsburg, Germany
Apr 07, 2011: REpower Systems And juwi Sign Framework Agreement Covering Up To 240 Wind Turbines
Feb 03, 2011: juwi Opens New Offices In South Africa And Chile
GlobalData’s juwi Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.