Zimmer Acquires ExtraOrtho - To Increase Focus on the Non-Elective Trauma Business - Deal Analysis from GlobalDataSummary
GlobalData’s report, “Zimmer Acquires ExtraOrtho - To Increase Focus on the Non-Elective Trauma Business” provides key analysis on Zimmer’s acquisition of ExtraOrtho. The report provides information on deal summary, potential factors influencing the deal and company profiles.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The rationale for Zimmer’s Acquisition of ExtraOrtho.
- Changing dynamics in the Joint Reconstruction and Trauma Fixation Devices Market.
- Company Shares and Portfolio Analysis in the Trauma Fixation Devices Market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the orthopedic devices market.
- Decide potential of investments in the non-elective trauma fixation devices market.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth.