Univar Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Univar Inc. (Univar) is a chemical distribution company. It provides diverse industrial chemicals and other related products and services. The company’s chemical portfolio includes inorganic compounds, alcohol, acids and bases, surfactants, glycols and other specialty chemicals. It caters to several industries including agriculture, mining, oil and gas, personal care, coatings and adhesives, household and industrial cleaning, environmental sciences, food ingredients, pharma ingredients, and water treatment. Univar specializes in providing value-added services to its customers and suppliers. The company distributes chemicals directly to customers and also store products in its warehouses for distribution upon customer’s requirement. It offers its products to customers located in the US, Europe, Canada and Mexico. Univar is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the US.
Univar focuses on enhancing its business operations inorganically through acquisitions. In line with this approach, recently the company completed the acquisition of Key Chemical, Inc., a supplier of hydrofluosilicic acid in the US.
Univar Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2013: Univar Announces Distribution Agreement with Swati Spentose for Lidocaine Products
Jan 10, 2013: Univar Appoints Beatty D'Alessandro As CFOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.