Turbines and Generators Rental - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Market Share and Purchase Criteria Analysis to 2020 Summary
GlobalData’s “Turbines and Generators Rental - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Market Share and Purchase Criteria Analysis to 2020” gives detailed information on the global power rental market, focusing on three applications, namely peak power, standby and continuous power applications. Revenue breakdown by product type, application and pricing analysis are provided both at the country and regional level. Similar information is provided at country level also. Drivers, restraints, challenges and revenue forecasts for the global and regional (North America, Asia Pacific and Europe) power rental market are also discussed. The report also covers top manufacturers and gives comparative analysis on the basis of product, global presence and key strengths.
Increasing requirements from the end users have pushed the demand for the power equipment rental globally. The rental business of the power equipment market has received a substantial boost in recent years. The rental companies provide a wide range of equipment and services to fulfil any temporary requirement for electricity for their clients. The customized services provided by these companies have made it very easy and also preferable for the customers to go for a temporary power solution rather than spending substantial capital expenditure by purchasing equipment. The demand for temporary power from end users such as utilities, construction, entertainment, oil and gas and others has been the most important factor for the increasing revenues earned by this market.
The demand from major end users of the power rental market such as the construction industry, utilities, industries, events and entertainment and others are expected to be the major drivers of the power rental industry. With a good growth expected to be seen in these industries, the power rental market is expected to grow strongly in the future as well. Scope
Reasons to buy
- Data on the revenue generated from the power rental market globally and also for the leading countries of the world for the time period 2006-2020.
- Data on the applications for power rental and forecasts for the peak, standby and prime load segments and their revenues up to 2020.
- Analysis and data on the rental prices of the power generating equipment for various countries.
- Detailed analysis of top market participants; Aggreko, Caterpillar and Atlas Copco.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain.
- The study covers eight countries (the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, China, Australia and India) along with the data and analysis for the global power rental market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the power rental market.
- Position yourself to gain the best advantage in the power rental industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.