Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is a government-owned integrated power company. Its operations are regulated by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals. The company generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity. TANESCO generates power through hydro and thermal power stations. The company's power generation portfolio includes seven hydro-power plants and 23 thermal power plants. Its transmission system comprises of over 4,800 km of 220 kV, 132 kV and 66kV transmission lines. The company distributes electricity to Mainland Tanzania, and supplies bulk power to Zanzibar and other neighboring countries.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2014 Tanzania’s 2014-2025 energy reform roadmap to success
Sep 08, 2014 Symbion Power to build 600MW gas-fired power plant in Mtwara, Tanzania
Sep 03, 2014 Tanzania aims to increase power generation capacity to 3GW by 2016
Aug 06, 2014 Linc Energy Signs MOU To Commence Commercial Underground Coal Gasification Operations In Tanzania By 2017
Jul 20, 2014 TANESCO signs agreement with Tanga Cement to supply 40MVA of electricityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.