St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (SJM) is a medical device company. It develops and manufactures devices for the cardiac rhythm management, cardiovascular, cardiac surgery and atrial fibrillation therapy areas, and implantable neurostimulation devices for the management of chronic pain. The company offers its products in six major categories: tachycardia implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) systems, bradycardia pacemaker systems, atrial fibrillation (AF) products, vascular products, structural heart products and neuromodulation products. The company along with its subsidiaries offers its products in more than 100 countries with major focus on the US, Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific. SJM is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, the US.
St. Jude Medical, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 26, 2015: Another halt for St. Jude Medical's European Nanostim trial
May 14, 2015: Data Show Remote Monitoring Technologies Significantly Lower Health Care Costs and Hospitalizations for Patients
May 13, 2015: St. Jude Medical Expands Portfolio of MRI-Compatible Devices to High Voltage in Europe
Apr 27, 2015: New Partnership Between St. Jude Medical and Mended Little Hearts Benefits Families of Kids with Congenital Heart Defects
Apr 22, 2015: St. Jude Medical Reports First Quarter 2015 ResultsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company