Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (Reliance ADA Group) is a conglomerate with interest in diverse businesses, including telecommunications; financial services; generation, transmission and distribution of power; infrastructure and entertainment. Reliance ADA Group carries out various business operations through group companies, namely, Reliance Communications, Reliance Capital, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Power Limited and Reliance Entertainment. The group operates in India and on five continents across the world. Reliance ADA Group is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India.
The group’s strategic approach is to achieve a leading market position in emerging markets such as in telecommunication, media and entertainment sectors. Reliance ADA Group intends to become a global enterprise by serving a wide customer base across the world by expanding its business operations.
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group Key Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2015: Reliance Group to develop four power facilities in BangladeshReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.