Raffles Medical Group (R01) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
Raffles Medical Group Ltd. (RMG) is a Singapore-based healthcare provider. The group offers wide range of medical services including healthcare, hospital and consultancy services. It owns and operates a network of a tertiary care private hospital, insurance services, family medicine clinics, and a consumer healthcare division. The group operates a wide network of 74 multi-disciplinary clinics throughout Singapore and four clinics and medical centers in Hong Kong and Shanghai. It also develops and distributes a comprehensive range of supplements, vitamins, nutraceuticals and medical diagnostic equipment for personal healthcare across Singapore. The group manages the airport clinics of Chek Lap Kok International Airport in Hong Kong and Changi International Airport in Singapore. RMG is headquartered in Singapore.
The key business strategies of the group include main focus on providing high quality services and care to each and every patient, family and community. It mainly aims to provide a wide variety of medical needs in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, obstetrics and gynecology, and orthopedics.
Raffles Medical Group Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2012: Raffles Medical Reports Revenue Of S$272.8m In 2011
Dec 30, 2011: Raffles Appoints Kee Teck Koon To Board
Oct 31, 2011: Raffles Medical Reports Revenue Of S$69.1m In Q3 2011
Oct 11, 2011: Ease Your Mind Quickly With Raffles Hospital's Latest Breast Examination Technology: Raffles Medical
Oct 11, 2011: Raffles Hospital Unveils Latest Procedure In Managing Breast Abnormalities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Raffles Medical Group provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.