Philips Respironics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
Philips Respironics, Inc. (Philips Respironics) provides solutions for the global sleep and respiratory markets. It designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and services used in the treatment of patients suffering from respiratory disorders. The company’s products are used at homes and in hospitals, along with alternative care facilities, and in emergency medical settings. Philips Respironics operates through three business divisions, namely, Domestic Sleep and Home Respiratory Products, Domestic Hospital Products and International Products. It operates in the US, Europe, Africa; Middle East, Latin America and Far East/Asia Pacific.
Philips Respironics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2011 Philips Respironics Unveils ‘Pathway to Better Outcomes’ For Home Health Care
Jul 04, 2011 European Companies And Academic Institutions Collaborate On 'ENLIGHT' Project
GlobalData’s Philips Respironics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.