The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Limited (PetroSA) is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas. It is also involved in the refining of crude oil, gas to liquid (GTL) refining, storage of crude oil, and production and commercialization of liquid fuels and petrochemicals. Additionally, it engages in the marketing and trading of oil and petrochemicals, and oil storage. PetroSA operates in Europe, North America and Africa, including Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria, Egypt and Sudan. It is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 06, 2011: Eni And PetroSA Sign MoU For Co-Operation In South Africa And Abroad
Oct 19, 2010: PetroSA Reports Revenue Of ZAR8 Billion In 2009/10
Sep 09, 2010: EnerGulf Resources Appointed Interim Operator Offshore Block 1711 Namibia
Aug 10, 2010: PetroSA Wins Permit To Explore Offshore Gas Block 5/6 In Orange Basin, South Africa
Jun 17, 2010: EnerGulf Resources Updates On Block 1711, Offshore Namibia
GlobalData’s The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.