Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd. (Oxford Nanopore), formerly Oxford NanoLabs Ltd., is a privately-held biotechnology diagnostic company. It develops technologies for molecular detection and analysis. The company offers a range of nanopores and devices such as MinION, PromethION and GridION used for the analysis of DNA, RNA, proteins, small molecules and other types of molecule. The company’s technology has a wide range of potential applications in scientific research, personalized medicine, crop science, security and defense, environmental applications and many more. The company works in partnership with various academic and industry research groups to launch new genomic and medical applications through its nanopore technology. Oxford Nanopore is headquartered in Oxford, the UK.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2013: Oxford Nanopore Announces Further Collaborations For Nanopore Sensing TechnologyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.