Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017Summary
GlobalData’s energy offering, “Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in Middle East and Africa. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in Middle East and Africa. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in Middle East and Africa are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the oil and chemicals storage industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Sonatrach SPA and Kuwait National Petroleum Company
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in Middle East and Africa
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Middle East and African oil storage industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Middle East and Africa.