Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd. (KPI) is a downstream energy company. The company involves in the refining of crude oil and markets refined petroleum products. KPI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), an integrated energy company. The company’s product portfolio includes fuels, lubricants, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and other petroleum derivatives, offered under distinctive brand name, Q8. The company carries out the supply of fuel, heating oil and related petroleum products through retail service stations in Italy, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. It also involves in technical research through Q8 Research & Technology facility, which undertakes new product development, product specifications, quality control procedures and specification of most purchased materials. Q8 is headquartered at Safat in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 23, 2013: Kuwait, JV partners hold groundbreaking ceremony for Vietnam refinery
Oct 22, 2013: Nghi Son Refinery And Petrochemical Complex Begins Construction
Jul 09, 2013: Petrovietnam And Partners Postpone Construction Of Nghi Son Refinery To September 2013
Jun 05, 2013: Mitsui Chemicals And Partners Take Final Investment Decision On Nghi Son Refinery And Petrochemical Project In Vietnam
Feb 27, 2013: Kuwait Keen To Build US$ 7 billion Oil Refinery In IndonesiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.