Korea South-East Power Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Korea South-East Power Co., Ltd. (KOSEP) is an energy utility company. It undertakes activities related to power generation and trading. The company trades electricity to Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) through Korea Power Exchange (KPX). KOSEP owns and operates thermal plants and a combined cycle plant with combined installed capacity of 8,505 MW. Its generation portfolio comprises Samchonpo thermal power plant in Gosung, Gyeongnam; Bundang combined cycle power plant in Sungnam, Gyeonggi; Youngdong thermal power plant in Gangreung, Gangwon; Yosu thermal power plant in Yosu, Jeonnam; and Yonghung thermal power plant in Ongjin, Incheon City.
Korea South-East Power Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2014: Jambi likely to announce tender for Tebo power plant by end of 2014
Jan 18, 2014: KOSEP to spend $600m for coal-based power plants in Maharashtra, India
Jul 30, 2013: Hankook Technology supplies coal drying facility to KOSEP
Jun 18, 2013: KEPCO Plant Services And KOSEP Sign KRW51.81 Billion Contract To Provide Construction Services
May 22, 2013: South Korean Firms To Develop 400 MW Steam Power Plant In Jambi, IndonesiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.