Kiewit Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit) is a construction, engineering and mining company. The company offers a range of construction related solutions for building highways, tunnels and bridges, airports, hotels, hospitals, office buildings, and educational facilities. The company also designs and builds waste-to-energy, hydroelectric and co-generation plants along with reservoirs and canals. The company serves to various market segments, namely, Transportation, Power, Buildings, Mining, Oil and Gas and Chemical, Heavy Civil and Water/Wastewater. The company consistently ranked among the top five of the Engineering News-Record Top 400 Contractors. The company operates through its major offices in the US, Australia and Canada. Kiewit is headquartered at Omaha, the US.
Kiewit Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2013: Air Products Wins LNG Technology And Equipment Contract For Maryland Facility
Apr 01, 2013: Dominion Moves Forward With Liquefaction ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.