KS Energy Services Limited (578) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
KS Energy Services Limited (KS Energy) is an energy services provider. The company is engaged in the distribution of oil and gas equipments and related products worldwide. It is principally active in trading of hydraulic products, instrumentation and equipment for the shipbuilding, marine and oil and gas industries, commission agents, trading in hardware products and oilfield equipment, and investment holding. It primarily serves marine, oil and gas, shipbuilding, mining, and petrochemical industries. In addition to this, the group also provides various services like engineering design services; marketing and project-based procurement services; oil field support, engineering, and consultancy services; project management services; and fabrication of systems equipment for industrial applications to the marine and oil and gas industries. Its operations are spread across South East Asia, China, the Middle East, the North Sea, Europe and the US. KS Energy is headquartered in Singapore.
KS Energy Services Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 12, 2011: KS Energy And PDSI Secure $98m Contract To Provide Development Drilling Rig Services In Indonesia
Aug 12, 2010: KS Energy Reports Revenue Of SGD139.56 Million In H1 2010
May 14, 2010: KS Energy Services Reports Revenue Of SGD119.73 Million In Q1 2010
Feb 12, 2010: KS Energy Services Reports Net Profit Of $43.5 Million In 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KS Energy Services Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the companyKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.