International SOS Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
International SOS Pte Ltd (International SOS) is a privately-held international healthcare, medical and security assistance, and outsourced customer care and security services company. It offers its services in more than 70 countries. The company has presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific. International SOS’s customers include individuals, insurance companies, automotive companies, colleges and universities, aviation and maritime companies, government and public sector agencies, energy and mining companies and non-profit organizations among others. It is a subsidiary of AEA International Holdings Pte. Ltd. International SOS is headquartered in Singapore.
The company's key business strategy focuses on supporting its clients to manage the health and security risks that are faced by international travelers and expatriates. Recently, it identified a new oral drug to treat a neglected tropical disease.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.