Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE) - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewSummary
Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE) is a state-owned service provider for electricity and telecommunications sectors in Costa Rica. The company generates, transmits, and distributes electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers, and operates and maintains power plants. It also offers a wide range of fixed and mobile networks, and data telecommunications services for individual, residential and business customers. The company distinguished itself as a leader in Central America in the development and implementation of new technologies. ICE operates under Grupo ICE and is headquartered in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad Key Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2011: ANDRITZ HYDRO Receives International Orders To Equip Four Hydropower Plants
Apr 19, 2010: ICE Plans To Operate 14 Power Plants During 2011 To 2016
Jan 05, 2010: ICE Opens 49.5 MW Wind Farm In Costa Rica
GlobalData’s Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.