Hatch Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hatch Ltd. (Hatch) is a multidisciplinary professional services provider. It offers a broad portfolio of technical and strategic services to diverse end markets. The company’s major service offerings include consulting, information technology, process development, project management, and construction management. It also provides resource management and planning, environmental assessment, management consulting, fire hazards analysis, seismic design, operational support, thermal power plant rehabilitation, upgrade and retrofit, and carbon management services to its clients. Hatch’s key clientele includes mining, metallurgical, power, oil and gas, and infrastructure markets. The company operates in over 150 countries through 65 offices. Hatch is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The company focuses on strategic expansion of its business operations across North America through acquisitions. To this end, Hatch acquired Interralogic, a geochemistry and hydrology engineering company in Colorado, the US.
Hatch Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jan 29, 2015: Electrovaya delivers Lithium Ion 2.0 battery system for Energy Storage and Reduction of Diesel Consumption at Glencore Raglan Mine
Dec 09, 2013: Hatch provides support at Gradek Energy pilot plant
Aug 26, 2013: Hatch simulates mooring and berthing for LPG carriers in Chile
Aug 14, 2013: LocalGrid Technologies and Hatch Sign Cooperation Agreement to Jointly Develop MicroGrid and Distributed Energy SolutionsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.