HITECH Act - Overview of the Reform Objectives and its Current StatusSummary
GlobalData’s report, “HITECH Act - Overview of the Reform Objectives and its Current Status” provides key information and analysis on the ongoing US Health IT for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act of 2009. The report provides information on the objectives and federal incentives associated with the HITECH Act and the status of current implementation. The report also analyses the impact of the HITECH Act on the trends in the healthcare IT market and provides key insights on constraints to the progress of the Act reforms.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The HITECH Act objectives and federal stimulus involved with it for hospitals and independent physicians.
- An Assessment of the Meaningful Use Stage 1 Objectives and its current status of implementation.
- Key Impact of the Stage 1 Meaningful Use Directives on market and technological trends in the healthcare IT industry.
- Impact analysis of external factors such as changing political and socio-economic scenario on the ongoing US healthcare IT reform.
- Insights on rapid market consolidation and infiltration of key IT technologies in the US healthcare IT market.
- Key Deterrents to the progress of the HITECH Act reforms.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the opportunities and unmet needs in the US healthcare IT market.
- Understand and invest in key enhancements to technology to meet potential client needs in healthcare IT.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth.