Global LNG Tanker Industry Outlook, 2012 - Capacity and Specifications of All Active and Planned LNG Tankers to 2014Summary
GlobalData’s energy offering, “Global LNG Tanker Industry Outlook, 2012 - Capacity and Specifications of All Active and Planned LNG Tankers to 2014” is the essential source for industry data and information related to global LNG tanker industry. It provides information on tanker specifications including flag, start year, operator, equity partners, IMO number, yard, length, DWT, GRT and capacity. The report includes information on operational and planned LNG tankers. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG tanker industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG tankers
- Provides LNG tanker specifications like Flag, IMO Number, Yard, Dead Weight Tonnage (DWT), Gross Registered Tonnage (GRT), Capacity and Length
- Provides operator information for all active and planned LNG tankers
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are MISC Berhad, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Limited and Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned LNG tankers across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG tanker industry
- Assess your competitor’s global tanker operations
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects in tanker business across the globe
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events from the latest deals and developments in the LNG tanker industry in the world
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading LNG tanker companies in the world.