ExxonMobil Chemical Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ExxonMobil Chemical Company (ExxonMobil Chemical) is a global petrochemical company. It offers a broad portfolio of petrochemical and polymer products. The company provides the building blocks for a wide range of products, from packaging materials and plastic bottles to automobile bumpers, synthetic rubber, solvents and consumer goods. Its products find application in packaging, agriculture, automotive, healthcare, construction and industrial, and personal care markets. Its major brands include Achieve, Santoprene, Exxtral, Solvesso, DF-2000, XyMax, Varsol, Nappar, Isopar, Vistamaxx and Exx-Print. ExxonMobil Chemical also develops and licenses technologies covering a broad range of petrochemicals, from aromatics to olefins and polymers. The company has manufacturing facilities in all major regions of the world. ExxonMobil Chemical is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US.
The company intends to enhance its leadership position in Asia-Pacific. To this end, ExxonMobil Chemical is building two new specialty polymers units at its petrochemical complex in Singapore.
ExxonMobil Chemical Company Key Recent Developments
May 30, 2013: ExxonMobil Chemical Commences Ethylene Production From Singapore Chemical Plant
May 30, 2013: ExxonMobil Singapore Chemical Plant Expansion in OperationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.