Exiqon AS (Exiqon) is a Denmark-based biotechnology company. It undertakes the development, manufacture and distribution of products for the diagnosis of cancer and gene expression analysis. The company develops its products through the combination of leading edge scientific expertise in gene expression with its proprietary Locked Nucleic Acids (LNA) technology. Exiqon's product line includes miRCURY RNA Isolation kits, microRNA, miRCURY LNA Universal RT microRNA PCR, mRNA PCR, In Situ hybridization, mRNA isolation and reagents. In addition to this, it also manufactures numerous types of probes used in the procedure. The company provides its products to drug developers, life science researchers and physicians developing personalized treatment for cancer in the medical healthcare industry. It operates in Denmark, the US, Australia, China, Italy, Japan, Korea, and New Zealand. Exiqon is headquartered in Vedbaek, Denmark.
The company's strategy is to enhance its position as a leading biotechnology company through the development of microRNA research and diagnostic tools with leading-edge products and services based on its proprietary LNA detection technology.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Exiqon AS portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to Buy
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.