Endurance Wind Power Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) is a small wind turbine manufacturer. It designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. The company manufactures wind turbines of E series including E3120 and X series comprising X29, X30, X33, X35 and X35Q. It also provides services, such as remote monitoring, technical services sales consultation, permitting, site assessment, installation, and ongoing support through its partners. Endurance manufactures wind turbines for homeowners, farmers, businesses, municipalities, schools and universities and industrial customers. The company is a member of RenewableUK, Country Land and Business Association Limited, National Farmers' Union, World Wind Energy Association and Distributed Wind Energy Association, among others. It has offices in the UK, Italy and Denmark, test facilities in the US and manufacturing facilities in Canada and the UK. Endurance is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
Endurance Wind Power Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2013: Peter Luff MP welcomes Endurance Wind Power's exclusive financing deal for farm wind
Sep 30, 2013: Endurance Appoints Brett Pingree as New VP of Global SalesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.