Electricidade de Mocambique, E.P. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricidade de Mocambique, E.P. (EDM) is a state-owned integrated energy company. It undertakes activities related to production of electricity from generation plants, to transmission and distribution of electricity to end-use market. Its product portfolio includes CREDELEC meter and standard meter. These products are prepaid systems, used to keep a track of electricity costs and to measure electric energy. The company generates electricity utilizing both hydro and thermal power stations. It supplies electricity to more than 1,300,000 customers. Its customer base includes industrial, agriculture and households. The company operates across central, northern and southern region. EDM is headquartered in Maputo, Mozambique.
Electricidade de Mocambique, E.P. Key Recent Developments
Feb 09, 2015: Electricity generation capacity increased in northern Mozambique
Jan 30, 2015: Mozambique’s EDM to spend $600m on new power transmission line
Dec 12, 2013: Per Aarsleff to build electric transmission lines in Mozambican
Aug 06, 2013: Central Termica de Ressano Garcia Power Plant To Be Operational By May 2014
Jul 02, 2013: Aggreko commissions 220 MW gas-fired power plants in AfricaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.