ENT Devices Market Outlook in Spain to 2017 - Hearing Aid Devices and Implants and Diagnostic DevicesSummary
GlobalData’s new report, “ENT Devices Market Outlook in Spain to 2017 - Hearing Aid Devices and Implants and Diagnostic Devices” provides key market data on the Spain ENT Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within five market categories - Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry expertsScope
Reasons to buy
- Market size and company share data for ENT Devices market categories - Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within five market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the five market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Spain ENT Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include William Demant Holding A/S, Sonova Holding AG, Widex A/S, Cochlear Limited, Siemens Healthcare, GN ReSound A/S and others.
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Spain ENT Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize