Cook Medical Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Cook Medical Incorporated (Cook Medical) designs, develops and markets medical devices, biologic materials and cellular therapies for healthcare market. The company offers products in the fields of critical care medicine, endoscopy, interventional radiology, urology, aortic intervention, lead management, otolaryngology, peripheral intervention, reproductive health and surgery. Its products include catheters, needles, wire guides, stents and stent grafts, central venous catheters and others in more than 40 medical specialties. The company markets its products directly to physicians and hospitals, and also through distributors in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Cook Medical is headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, the US.
Cook Medical Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Feb 10, 2015: Premier awards specialty urology purchasing contract to Cook Medical
Jan 29, 2015: Cook Medical successful in obtaining dismissal of patent infringement case filed by Acacia subsidiary
Dec 04, 2013: Mark Breedlove Named Vice President of Cook Medical’s Peripheral Intervention Clinical Division
Dec 04, 2013: Cook Medical Names Rob Lyles Executive Vice President
Nov 14, 2013: Cook Medical Opens New Innovation Centre in Limerick, IrelandReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.