Clean Technology Policies and Standards to Drive the Energy Storage MarketSummary
Energy storage systems have gained the attention of corporations and policy makers across the world due to their capabilities to store electricity effectively. Rapidly growing electricity demands and declining fossil-fuel based energy resources have triggered the growth in investment towards energy efficiency. Growing concerns around environmental protection and energy efficiency have led governments to introduce regulatory incentives to help scale down fossil-fuel fired power generation and promote clean technologies for power generation using renewable energy. Advanced energy storage systems can serve as electricity reserves for generated renewable energy. With the increase in renewable energy generation, which entirely depends upon clean technologies, the energy storage market is expected to see considerable demand growth in the future.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Market prospects of energy storage market driven by clean technology policies and standards.
- Policy initiatives promoting the energy storage systems
- Company initiative promoting the energy storage systems
- Major ongoing energy storage projects
- Key application areas of energy storage systems
- Identifying the key growth and investment opportunities in the energy storage market
- Gain insights on the growth potential of energy security market offered by clean technology policies.
- Developing strategies for deploying energy storage systems
- Facilitate decision-making based on upcoming market developments of energy storage systems driven by the policies