Cerus Corporation (Cerus) is a biomedical products manufacturing company which undertakes the development and commercialization of novel, proprietary products and technologies, intended to make the blood supply safer. The company focuses on the development and commercialization of INTERCEPT Blood System based on its proprietary Helinx technology. Cerus holds the worldwide rights of INTERCEPT for three blood components, namely, platelets, red blood cells and plasma. The system is designed to target and inactivate blood-borne pathogens, such as viruses, bacteria, and parasites, as well as harmful white blood cells (WBC) included in donated blood components intended for transfusion. It is a pathogen inactivation system that is being marketed in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and selected countries of other regions of the world for the treatment of both platelets and plasma for transfusions and it is also being developed for the treatment of red blood cells. Cerus is headquartered in Concord, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Cerus Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to Buy
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.