Canon Acquires Delft - To Expand into Medical Imaging Informatics and PACS Market - Deal Analysis from GlobalDataSummary
GlobalData’s report, “Canon Acquires Delft - To Expand into Medical Imaging Informatics and PACS Market” provides key information and analysis on Canon’s acquisition of the Netherlands-based company. The report provides information on deal rationale that includes analysis of Canon’s expansion into the healthcare IT market and its product differentiation through integrated healthcare imaging portfolio enabled by Delft. The report also includes key market sizing and company share data supporting the analyses.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Potential opportunity in the growing Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Information Systems (PACS) market.
- Qualitative analysis on Canon’s acquisition of Delft DI.
- Key product offerings added into Canon’s healthcare portfolio through Delft DI’s subsidiaries: Rogan-Delft and Oldelft Benelux.
- Product differentiation strategies traditionally used by key diagnostic imaging companies through the integration of imaging IT solutions.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the digital diagnostic imaging equipment market.
- Decide potential of investments in profitable healthcare segments such as the medical imaging IT solutions and services market.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth