Brookfield Renewable and Coram Energy Complete Project Financing of $240m for Coram Brodie Wind Power Project in California - Deal Analysis from GlobalDataSummary
Brookfield Renewable Power Inc. (BRPI), and Coram Energy Corporation (CEC), secured project financing of $240m for the construction and development of their Joint Venture (JV) onshore wind power project, Coram Brodie, in June, 2011. The financing was received from the Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Sumitomo Corporation Bank and an undisclosedJapanese bank.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The report analyses the financing secured by Brookfield Renewable and Coram Energy for their joint venture Coram Brodie wind project.
- It covers rationale of the deal, key details about the wind farm, a few comparable deals, key drivers of the deal, and brief profiles of the companies.
- The objectives of entities; to develop wind project is also analyzed.
The deal analysis provides details on -
- Financing secured by Brookfield Renewable and Coram Energy for their joint venture - Coram Brodie wind project.
- The brief of deal
- The rationale, which explains why the financing was necessary and what factors had entitled the entity/ies involved in securing the finance,
- Comparable deal section show the similar kind of other deals
- Key drivers section in this deal analyze that,
- the region where the projects is located is very good location for wind resources development,
- how the state of California has created favorable business environment for renewable energy development,
- the entities involved have their own objective to develop the wind project.
- Apart from the information in the deal and your own analysis from deal, as per our opinion it might also help you
- To know about the one of the best wind sites in the USA.
- To know about the financing pattern that took place in this deal.
- To Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.