BrainLAB AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
BrainLAB AG (Brainlab) is a healthcare information technology (IT) company. It develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology to enable minimally-invasive medical treatments. The company provides technology in the areas of radiosurgery and radiotherapy, and surgical fields including neurosurgery, orthopaedic, ENT, CMF, spine and trauma. Brainlab offers surgery products, radiosurgery products and voyant products. The company also provides training and support services. It has partnership with suppliers and a number of healthcare companies that provide access to complementary technologies, knowledge, distribution systems and service networks.
BrainLAB AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2014 Novalis: Industry Leaders Present the Technical and Clinical Validation of Integrated Surgery and Radiosurgery for Benign Brain Tumors
Sep 15, 2014 Novalis Circle Expert Clinicians Report on Promising Advancements in Treatments for Brain Metastasis
Aug 27, 2014 First Patient Treatment with Revolutionary New Radiosurgery Software for Multiple Brain Metastases
Jul 18, 2014 Brainlab Introduces a New Concept for the Treatment of Multiple Brain Metastases
Apr 09, 2014 Brainlab: Fastest Growing Radiosurgery Platform over the Last Decade Continues to PerformReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.