Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH (Bosch Sensortec) is involved in the field of micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS). It is a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. The product portfolio of the company includes triaxial geomagnetic and acceleration sensors, triaxial gyroscopes, barometric pressure sensors and a broad range of software solutions for various applications. It develops and markets micro-mechanical sensors for mobile phones, consumer electronics, safety systems, industrial technology and logistics. The company’s products also find application in toys and gaming, sports and outdoor activities, security, health, and logistics sectors. Bosch Sensortec is headquartered in Reutlingen, Germany.
The company focuses on new applications as well as customized products. It also plans to penetrate unexplored markets and also enhance its position in existing markets. In line with this, In June 2014, the company launched the first inertial measurement unit (IMU), which is designed for high precision, always-on applications in smart phones, tablets and game controllers, among others.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.