Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals (Bayer Healthcare), formerly Bayer Schering Pharma AG, is the pharmaceutical division of Bayer HealthCare AG. It focuses on the development, manufacture and marketing of prescription products in the areas of general medicine and specialty medicine. The company provides prescription drugs for treating hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, cancer and multiple sclerosis. It also offers contraception products. Bayer HealthCare conducts research in cardiology, cancer, ophthalmology, hematology and gynecological therapy areas. It has research and development facilities in Germany, Norway, Finland and the US; and manufacturing facilities in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. Bayer HealthCare is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Key Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2015: Bayer HealthCare Invests $100 Million in New Product Testing Facility to Support Emerging Generations of Hemophilia Treatments
Mar 05, 2015: Bayer HealthCare Contributes $1 Million to Support Cancer Care Technology Platform
Mar 02, 2015: Advocacy Group Fight Colorectal Cancer and Bayer HealthCare Join Forces for One Million Strong
Feb 23, 2015: Bayer Healthcare Expands Patient Assistance Program To Include An Additional Intrauterine Device At No Cost To Women Who Qualify
Nov 22, 2013: Bayer Regulatory update on various combined hormonal contraceptivesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.