Asia-Pacific Nuclear Power Industry - Riding on a Wave of High GrowthSummary
The nuclear industry in the Asia-Pacific region is growing at a high rate. The region has 44 under construction and 80 planned, proposed and reasonably firmly planned nuclear reactors, which are expected to be commercialized in the next few years. The under construction reactors alone would add approximately 40,000 MW of installed capacity to the region, which will help Asia-Pacific companies meet their energy requirements.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The report analyzes latest trends in the Asia Pacific's nuclear power industry.
- Explores the factors contributing to the high growth of Asia Pacific nuclear market.
- Provides the reasons for the temporary slow down of nuclear industry in North America and Europe.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Gain understanding on the trends and growth prospects of Asia Pacific nuclear industry.
- Understand the role of China's and India's nuclear industry to the growth of Asia Pacific nuclear market..
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the factors for the temporary low growth of North America and Europe market.