Asia-Pacific ENT Devices Market Outlook to 2017Summary
GlobalData’s new report, “Asia-Pacific ENT Devices Market Outlook to 2017” provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific ENT Devices market - Australia, China, India and Japan. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan.
- Market size and company share data for ENT Devices market categories - Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific ENT Devices market..
- Key players covered include Widex A/S, Siemens Healthcare, RION Co., Ltd., William Demant Holding A/S, Cochlear Limited, Sonova Holding AG and others.
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific ENT Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.