Anesthesia Machines in BRICS Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017Summary
GlobalData’s new report, “Anesthesia Machines Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017” provides key market data on the Anesthesia Machines market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories - Anesthesia Work Stations, Stand Alone Anesthesia Delivery Machines and Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Anesthesia Machines market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that shortly after 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Market size data for Anesthesia Machines market categories Anesthesia Work Stations, Stand Alone Anesthesia Delivery Machines and Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Anesthesia Machines market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Anesthesia Machines market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, GE Healthcare, Mindray Medical International Limited, Beijing Aerospace Changfeng Co., Ltd, K. Takaoka Industria e Comercio Ltda., Jiangsu Kaitai Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd, MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Leistung Engineering, OSI Systems, Inc.and Chengdu Perlong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd..
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Anesthesia Machines competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.