Adriana Resources Inc. (ADI) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Adriana Resources Inc. (Adriana) is an iron ore exploration company. The company carries out the acquisition, exploration and development of iron ore resource properties. The company's properties include Lac Otelnuk Iron Ore Project in Nunavik, Quebec; and the development of an iron ore port facility in Brazil. The company's two main projects are Brazore Ltda (Brazil) and Lac Otelnuk Iron Project (Quebec). It has 40% interest in Lac Otelnuk Mining while WISCO International Resources Development & Investment Limited has remaining 60% interest in the property. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates in Canada and Brazil. Adriana is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Adriana Resources Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2012: Adriana Resources Provides Update On Lac Otelnuk Project In Nunavik, Quebec Jun 19, 2012: Adriana Resources Completes Mineral Resources Estimate At Lac Otelnuk Project
Reasons to Buy
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.