Admedes Schuessler GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Admedes Schuessler GmbH (Admedes), formerly Euroflex Schuessler GmbH, is a medical device company. It designs and manufactures nitinol self expandable components that are used in the medical device market. The company's product line comprises nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve frames, vascular filters, and occlusion devices. Admedes services include rapid response prototyping, product design consultation, preclinical product builds, test lab services and others. The company offers technologies such as laser cutting, shape setting, surface finishes, microjoining, wire forming, wire braiding, dimensional measurement and others. It has a manufacturing facility in California, the US. Admedes is headquartered in Pforzheim, Germany.
Admedes Schuessler GmbH Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2013: Admedes invests $80 (€56) million to expand nitinol manufacturing and develop new technologiesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.