This package contains 6 woodworking machinery market analyses from the following American countries: Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and the United States.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for woodworking machinery in different American countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for woodworking machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for woodworking machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for woodworking machinery by type (assembling and bending machinery, milling and planing machinery, morticing and drilling machinery, multi-purpose machinery, sanding, polishing and grinding machinery, sawing machinery, slicing, paring and splitting machinery, other woodworking machinery)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the woodworking machinery market in different American countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.