This package contains 15 animal food market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for animal food in different Western European countries around the world. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for animal food by country
- Overall market volume for animal food by country
- Market value and volume for animal food by type (cat and dog food, pellets and lucerne meal, other animal food)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the animal food markets in different Western European countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.