Targeted Therapeutics- Advancement in Gene Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy will Drive the Market Summary
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Targeted Therapeutics- Advancement in Gene Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy will Drive the Market”. The report provides in-depth analysis of the major targeted therapeutics. The Market Drivers and Restraints for all the types of Targeted Therapeutics (TT) are analyzed. The report provides comprehensive assessment of key pipeline therapies in the TT segment. The profiles of key promising molecules in the pipeline are mentioned. The regulatory Landscape is analyzed with focus on European and the US scenario. The regulatory landscape details about the major agencies for gene and stem cell therapies. The report profiles all the key companies dealing in TT with main focus on their deals involving M&A and licensing deals.
GBI Research finds that TT is the need of the hour for biotech and pharmaceutical companies to recover from the loss of revenue by patent expiry of conventional blockbuster drugs. Thus key pipeline molecules and key deals will help the companies to make a better future strategy.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The report gives insight about the key deals which have taken place between biopharmaceutical companies and their influence. Reasons for considering strategic consolidation as the main objective of the companies have been mentioned. The major types of TT include small molecule drugs, protein/peptide therapeutics, monoclonal antibody therapeutics, RNA interference, gene therapy and stem cell therapy. The market drivers and restraints for these six classes are mentioned. From a commercial perspective there is a huge unmet medical need in difficult to treat diseases like cancer and autoimmune diseases. The unmet need is due to the lack of effective and efficacious therapies based on conventional mode of research. TT has the potential to satisfy this unmet need by being more efficacious, effective and safe. The strategic M&A deals and licensing deals of key companies such as Eli Lilly, Forest Laboratories, Hoffmann La-Roche, Isis Pharmaceuticals, J&J, Pfizer , Biogen, Antisoma and others are analyzed. Scope
The scope of this report includes -
Reasons to buy
- Description of major types of TT with key market drivers and restraints.
- Analysis of the leading pipeline therapies which will define the future of TT market.
- Factors driving small molecule drugs, peptide/protein drugs, MAbs, RNA interference therapeutics, gene and stem cell therapy are analyzed.
- Key Regulatory Landscape is detailed for understanding the approval procedure of TT with main focus on gene and stem cell therapy.
- Major companies dealing in TT are profiled and their M&A and Licensing deals are mentioned.
- Key companies studied in this report are Eli Lilly, Pfizer, J&J, Hoffmann La- Roche, Biogen, Isis Pharmaceuticals and Antisoma.
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Identify the advantages of TT and understand the potential that it can capture.
- Align your product portfolio to the TT market segment with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading TT segments poised for strong growth.
- Understand the key risks and issues which TT is facing and key solutions in development to address these issues.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas with respect to pipeline portfolio of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps and lead to revenue generation.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of TT market potential.