ENT Devices Market to 2017 - Cochlear Implants and Bone Anchored Hearing Implants are the Fastest Growing SegmentsSummary
GBI Research’s report, ‘ENT Devices Market to 2017 - Cochlear Implants and Bone Anchored Hearing Implants are the Fastest Growing Segments’ provides key data, information and analysis on the global ENT devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on four ENT devices market categories: diagnostic devices, hearing aid devices, hearing implants and voice prosthesis. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. The report also reviews details regarding important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the ENT devices market during the past four years. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. Scope
Reasons to buy
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size for four ENT devices market categories: diagnostic devices, hearing aid devices, hearing implants and voice prosthesis.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2003-2010, and forecasts for 2010-2017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the ENT devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading companies currently operating in the market, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include William Demant Holding A/S (WDH), Siemens Healthcare, Cochlear ltd., Sonova Holding.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the global ENT devices market. Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next being thing in the ENT devices market landscape?
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the ENT devices market and the factors shaping it.