Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Technological Advances and Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Market GrowthSummary
GBI Research’s report, “Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Technological Advances and Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Market Growth” provides key data, information and analysis of the global cardiovascular surgery devices market. The report provides information on the market landscape and competitive landscape, and market trend information for four cardiovascular surgery devices market categories: perfusion disposables, beating heart surgery systems, cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) equipment and cardiac ablation devices. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and key analytical content of market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, major mergers and acquisitions in the last six years and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Key regions: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Market size data for four cardiovascular surgery devices market categories: perfusion disposables, beating heart surgery systems, cardiopulmonary bypass equipment and cardiac ablation devices.
- Annualized market revenues data, from 2003–2010 and from 2010–2017. It also provides company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for global cardiovascular surgery devices market.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the cardiovascular surgery devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market companies, the competitive landscape and important technologies.
- Develop business strategies through understanding of the trends and developments that drive the cardiovascular devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market companies with the most innovative pipelines.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key companies best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a strong return.
- What’s the next big thing in the cardiovascular devices market landscape – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global cardiovascular devices market and the factors shaping it.