Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Patent Expiries of Lovenox, Plavix, Procrit/Epogen, Aranesp and Neulasta Will Slow Down GrowthSummary
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Patent Expiries of Lovenox, Plavix, Procrit/Epogen, Aranesp and Neulasta Will Slow Down Growth”. The report provides in-depth analysis of drivers and barriers that impact the global blood disorders market. The report analyzes the markets for blood disorders in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.Scope
The scope of this report includes -
Reasons to buy
- Annualized market data for the blood disorders market from 2002 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017.
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including anemia, thrombosis, neutropenia, hemophilia A, hemophilia B, hemophilia C, von Willebrand’s disease and Alexander disease.
- Analysis of the blood disorders market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market characterization of the blood disorders market, including market size, annual cost of treatment and treatment usage pattern.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi-Aventis, Baxter and Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc.
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place from 2004 to 2011 in the global blood disorders market.
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to -
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.